Friday, March 13, 2009

Is Smoking Weed With Adhd Bad?

Question Library ...

you sum up my morning:

1) WI-FI QUESTION I passed the first school board office where I have been assured that the cards for ADSL (and therefore wi fi) are ready, then I talked to the managers of the town (and they assured me that everything is ready) then I talked to the heritage office informed me that today have sent the last card (since it is OPEN an ADSL connection, it took a whole series of papers required by applicable anti-terrorism ...) in short we are close to the lens.

2) ISSUE CLOSED UPPER I talked to the director, we were together Technical Bureau where we managed to recover a determination made € 15,000 at the end of December for repairs and fall into oblivion by the office and they promised me (after prayers and Masses barefoot) on Monday as all the procedures necessary to solve the problem

3) QUESTION USCI ever this morning I learned that the clerk is retiring because the library was in danger of losing a turn ... then I went to the manager of Human Resources has taken to heart the situation and with the help Deputy Town Clerk has identified a replacement, which should already be used from Monday (because atro usher lost his mother and Monday could be in trouble) So it seems We also buffered the emergency that no one had bothered ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment